Skin Flick by Norm Foster
Director: Sharon Dykstra
Producer: Steve Hetherington
Performance Dates: September 18 – October 4, 2014
Audition Dates by appointment:
Saturday, June 7 : 2pm – 4pm
Sunday, June 8th : 2pm – 4pm
Call Backs: Monday, June 9th @ 7:30pm
The hilarious story of five ordinary people caught up in the business of making a porn film.
Cast: 2 Females, 3 Males
Rollie Waters: Dedicated family man. Husband to Daphne Loves his wife. Early to late 40’s
Daphne Waters: Rollie’s wife. Married over 20 years. Loves but knows her husband. Early to late 40’s
Alex Tratt: Neighbour and long time friend. A bit sleazy but harmless. Single. 40 – 55
Jill: Young, unemployed actress with an Attitude that hides a sweet loveable side.
Single. Mid to late 20’s
Byron Hobbs: Alex’s Bookie. Bookish and vulnerable. Honest. Early to late 30’s
• Auditions will be readings from the script
• A two minute comedic monologue is requested if the director is unfamiliar with your work or you have never acted at The Curtain Club
• Readings and some script work will be during June and July. Rehearsals will begin the beginning of August and will be 4 times per week (including Sunday afternoons)
• Must be available over the Labour Day weekend in September.
• The Curtain Club is an award winning community theatre in Richmond Hill. We are an entirely volunteer organization. This is a non-paying, non-Equity production
To obtain a copy of the script please contact the Producer or Director. There is a $20 deposit which is returnable upon return of the script in good condition.
To book an audition appointment, please email Steven Hetherington, Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-424-4160. (email preferred)
The Curtain Club is a non-profit, non-equity community theatre group. If you are cast in this show you must become a member of The Curtain Club. Membership fees are $10.00 and are due no later than the first rehearsal.