Reservations & Subscriptions
Single tickets are $20 each,
except for musicals at $25 each
($17 tickets are available for our preview
performance the night before each opening night)
Curtain time is 8:00pm each performance night and 2:00pm for the Sunday matinée.
Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to the performance.
Please contact the box office for any changes to reservations or subscriptions.
400 Newkirk Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3G7
905-737-1795 (only for the theatre and not tickets)
General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are reserved by calling the box office at 905-773-3434
- A Visa or Mastercard is required to secure the ticket sale and you pay cash at the door to help us keep the costs low
- All ticket sales are final
- We do not resell tickets
- Tickets may be exchanged up to 48 hours before the performance, subject to availability, exchange fee is applicable
- If you do not arrive by 7:55pm (or 1:55pm for matinées) your seat may be sold at the door
- Latecomers will not be admitted until intermission
- No admittance or re-admittance to the theatre during the performance
- The front row of the theatre is designated priority seating for patrons with mobility issues
- No food or drink in the auditorium except for bottled water